Stream from PC to Phone

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I sing karaoke, and I would like to be able to see the lyrics on my phone as they are played. A friend of mine is a KJ, who runs his karaoke out of a computer. I'm on a DROID RAZR MAXX (not sure how that important that is), but is there a way to receive wirelesss or bluetooth video from a PC and show it onto my phone? What hardware and apps would I need to use for this to work?

I've tried using Tunewiki, it doesn't recognize karaoke files.

OP
J

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Spladhtop remote desktop
I presume you mean SpashTop. I looked into that. It seems to do the same thing as TeamViewer but work better. I'm not looking to take control of a PC. In fact, I would imagine that my KJ friend's computer is set up such that the app he uses exports the audio/video stream to a splitter, which then he can run that same audio/video through different video sources. I'll have to find out, specifically. What he sees on his laptop screen is much more than his other video outputs.

I'll come back to this topic, I'll find out this weekend when I see him.

Maybe there's some Bluetooth Video dongle I need to plug into his stuff (if there is such a thing), but I'm not sure what connection is needed...if it can be done USB or if it has to be something else.