strange issue

Weapondrift

Reaction score
Today I was trying to show some friends a picture I had taken in savannah yesterday but for some reason it didnt show up. I went to my Photos icon and opened it only to find instead of anything on my storage card I only saw the stock icons that were implemented in the device. I did a soft reset and my pictures showed up...has anyone else had this issue or know why it happened?

atthehop

Reaction score
I select Camers Shots to see what the camera has taken. My SD card has all the photos from my Dare. I did set the camers to save photos to the SD card and it does but viewing them seems to work this way which is fine with me.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Today I was trying to show some friends a picture I had taken in savannah yesterday but for some reason it didnt show up. I went to my Photos icon and opened it only to find instead of anything on my storage card I only saw the stock icons that were implemented in the device. I did a soft reset and my pictures showed up...has anyone else had this issue or know why it happened?

SOFT RESET how?

OP
Weapondrift

Weapondrift

Reaction score
I select Camers Shots to see what the camera has taken. My SD card has all the photos from my Dare. I did set the camers to save photos to the SD card and it does but viewing them seems to work this way which is fine with me.

Well thats the thing, my sd card didnt show up at all on my phone...it was as if the sd card wasnt even inserted into the device (which it was)

SOFT RESET how?

Power cycle. Power off then back on.

OP
Weapondrift

Weapondrift

Reaction score
Additional issues

Ive been noticing that my browser is acting weird as well...crashes from time to time, and for some reason today when I typed in something into myGoogle searchbar and hit enter...nothing would happen...it was if the phone didnt want to search. :icon_evil: