1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Strange Cross Texting

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by McEntyre8, Nov 17, 2012.

1. McEntyre8

McEntyre8 New Member

I recently received an text from my gf...something about a fridge in a hotel room. When I asked her what it was about she stated that she never sent me such a message, that she had sent me a question regarding something else entirely. I know what I read but she swears she wasn't talking to anyone whatsoever about a hotel.
    I've heard that sometimes strange issues occur with texting...I was just wondering if it's possible for someone else's text to be sent to my phone but under the name of someone in my contacts? The text didn't appear as a random number but as one of my saved contacts.
  2. antimass

antimass New Member

yeah.. your girlfriend is a cheating whore.
  3. whiteknight

whiteknight New Member