storing music on SD card

jeni

Reaction score
:motdroidvert: how do i store music on sd card instead of internally storage

GeLopez

Reaction score
Transfer your music to phone via PC/Bluetooth/USB/email and save then to your sdcard
If you want you can make a new music folder.

OP
J

jeni

Reaction score
i transfered it from my pc but in went into my internal storage instead of my sd card. How do i move it from my internal storage to my sd card?

Lars1

Reaction score
Plug in to your PC, using notification bar on phone, pull down and select USB connection and choose USB Mass Storage.

Your PC should then scan both the Internal and External memory, allowing you to open either to browse files.

Then, simply go to your external SD storage (it would be the one with fewer folders in it typically), create a Music folder and drop/drop/cut/paste all of your MP3's into it.

Good luck!!!

km75

Reaction score
i transfered it from my pc but in went into my internal storage instead of my sd card. How do i move it from my internal storage to my sd card?

All you have to do is go into your files. Long press whatever you want to move. It will give you several options. Moving the file is one of them. Select move. Hit the back arrow. You will be back to the screen that shows internal storage/sd card. You will notice that the move option is still displayed at the bottom of your screen throught this process. Click on sd card and then hit move. That will move the files(music) you selected from internal storage to the sd card. You can do this with pretty much any file that is stored in internal storage

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums