Stock theme help ?

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Basically i would like to just keep what theme is on the phone.. except with some minor image changes for the status bar images and the power control bar ...

so is there a way to extract the current phone theme as is which ill never know how to do .. changing the images and reinstalling it , I can do but I need someone to either extract for me or tell me how to so that it can be a file i can reinstall as if it were a new theme

droidpirate

Reaction score
Yes you can use droidpirate.com with the metamorph app installed on your device. You need to be rooted.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

ArmyDude

Reaction score
Hey RK. I did port the Black Glass over to the keyboard and the Power Control widget in the Settings.apk. Just so you know.

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
well Thanks Armydude actually I want just simple stuff like my own images i already have for the status bar , drop down window and the power control widget images
Hey RK. I did port the Black Glass over to the keyboard and the Power Control widget in the Settings.apk. Just so you know.

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes you can use droidpirate.com with the metamorph app installed on your device. You need to be rooted.

Ninjamorph works well too