1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Able to change boot image?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by keepthechange, Nov 10, 2011.

1. keepthechange

keepthechange New Member

Someone told me you're able to change the images your phone shows on power up...
    Anyone know how to do this on bionic?
    More importantly, I LOVE the Theory roms and would like to use the gas mask image from
    Their wallpaper apk for said boot image... is there a way for me to extract from wallpaper package?

Thanks in advance
  2. ripper2860

ripper2860 Member

Check out JRUMMY's ROM Toolbox from Android Market. The free version may provide an easy means to do so.

EDIT -- doesn't seem to allow you to upload your own, but provides about 200 boot logos to choose from. A lot of cool aspects to ROM Toolbox, so still worth of a download. I like the Boot Animation switcher and available boot animations.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
Search tags for this page
android replace boot image rom
boot.img bionic download
change boot image on ics
change roms boot image

download boot.img for samsung g440s

droid bionic how to change picture
droid incredible 2 stock boot image download
extract images from droid bionic

how to change boot.img

how to change startup image on finless 2.1 rom