Stock Data Usage & Volume Shortcut

jfinn0

Reaction score
I am looking to have shortcuts to the stock Data Usage and Volume screens that you can find when you go into the settings. The only thing I can find is the shortcuts to these by placing this 4x4 Favorite Settings widget that came with Samsung Galaxy 3 from Verizon. However, I don't care about the other 7 shortcuts on that Favorite Settings widget. Is there a way to get shortcuts to the Data Usage and Volume without having to use that Favorite Settings widget? Am I missing something? If not does anybody know of any apps that might just be shortcuts to the stock settings?

Thanks for any help!

sandman1987

Reaction score
Go to Widgets and long press on the Settings Shortcut. Then select Data Usage. That will drop a shortcut on your desktop. I'm not sure about the Volume shortcut that is in the Favorite Settings widget. You can always hit the volume rocker on the left side of the phone then hit the settings icon. Or you can put a shortcut for Sound Settings on your desktop using the above method. I can't find the Volume shortcut either, sorry.

OP
J

jfinn0

Reaction score
Go to Widgets and long press on the Settings Shortcut. Then select Data Usage. That will drop a shortcut on your desktop. I'm not sure about the Volume shortcut that is in the Favorite Settings widget. You can always hit the volume rocker on the left side of the phone then hit the settings icon. Or you can put a shortcut for Sound Settings on your desktop using the above method. I can't find the Volume shortcut either, sorry.

Thank you!!