Stock Battery Icon for Apex 2.0.0 RC2?

turdbogls

Reaction score
I am sure someone will make a flashable .zip pretty soon....maybe fab will do this.
you can always find a metamorph theme for the stock battery icons.

also, if you are handy with ninjamorph, you can use that to replace the icons with the AOSP GB icons.
if you have the RC1 download you can extract the framework-res.apk then get the icons out of that, move to your SD card, and apply with ninjamorph.

OP
You Aint Afraid Of Me
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I've actually never used MetaMorph before... Can you tell me the difference between Ninja and Meta? Now to look up some tutorials somewhere ... :laugh:

turdbogls

Reaction score
they both do the same thing. as of right now only metamorph battery themes work on GB...anything else does not.

metamorph is basically a .zip file placed in the android themes folder (which gets created when you install metamorph) and when you apply it through the app, it is a batch "swap" of images.

ninjamorph you have to swap the icons one by one and the battery images are on your SD card somewhere not inside a .zip.

NM takes longer, but you can theme more on GB with it as battery,3g,1x,wifi,signal, button press colors, status bar ect can all be swapped out.

for battery themes check out this site
Battery Icons – droidpirate.com
he has a TON of MM themes...but like i said, only battery seems to work right now.
however, he does not have any stock gingerbread battery MM themes. i am sure a little bit of time digging through google and forums that you can find one pretty easily tho.