Status bar

kgumbiner

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the black hood is next to the 3G on the status bar. It has a red circle with a slash in it on the lower right corner. I'm worried that it means there is some sort of malware associated with it. I have had the Pro for over a month and have never seen it before.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the black hood is next to the 3G on the status bar. It has a red circle with a slash in it on the lower right corner. I'm worried that it means there is some sort of malware associated with it. I have had the Pro for over a month and have never seen it before.

Is there anyway that you can give us a screen shot?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score

Is there anyway that you can give us a screen shot?

Go to this url...is the icon you're seeing listed on this page?
Notification bar on Android guyzero.com

Reaction score
I believe it means the phone is in silent mode, or that the ringer is turned off, that what it is on mine.

OP
K

kgumbiner

Reaction score
Genius. It was not shown on the icon list but YES! It was on silent mode. Problem solved.