spy program

darkserpant

Reaction score
Hi all, I am buying a spy program that you download onto your pc. unzip the file then drag out a certain program from that unzipped file. Then I hook up my rezound with a data cable to the pc but I dont know how or where to put the program onto my phone? Could somebody please help me. I am supposed to put this program onto my phone then be able to launch it on my phone. There are so many folders on my phone when I hook up my data cable to the phone to pc I would have no idea where to put this program that the phone would know to launch the program. Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks.

flamewalker

Reaction score
Don't know and don't care why or what you are doing but... I believe it has to be a (dot)apk file. Once it's on your phone, you can use a file browser to launch the install if it's an appropriate android program.

acejavelin

Reaction score
Don't know and don't care why or what you are doing but... I believe it has to be a (dot)apk file. Once it's on your phone, you can use a file browser to launch the install if it's an appropriate android program.
And if it is not an APK installer, then you will need to manually install it, which will require root access to the phone and the author should have given fairly detailed instructions on where to place the file, what permissions to give it, and what else needs to be done, each installation can be quite specific.