Hide Program from apps list in android (not app drawer)

asylumpizzaeria

Reaction score
Is there a way to hide a program from the programs list (not the app drawer)?

Basic situation,

It is my phone, on my plan, my sons phone. I have put a cell spy on it to monitor him, perfectly legal since it is mine. But he can uninstall it if he goes into "manage applications" Can I hide the program from this list?

jaye712

Reaction score
I dnt know of any but iam sure someone out there knows.u can hide them but youll need to be rooted..with that said, iam not to sure if it can still be seen @settings threw apps installed(rooted users may know)..and the ones u set a passwrd with but not sure with that either..hopefully youll find somethin..goodluck..ill try n see if i could help u on this cuz i know what exactly u meen

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

OP
A

asylumpizzaeria

Reaction score
Well the phone is rooted, I know you can see it in the "manage apps" section. Thing is I don't want him to know that it is hidden. I know I could hide it with LauncherPro but I do not want to alter his phone. I really hope someone can help :frown:

jaye712

Reaction score
asylumpizzaeria said:
Well the phone is rooted, I know you can see it in the "manage apps" section. Thing is I don't want him to know that it is hidden. I know I could hide it with LauncherPro but I do not want to alter his phone. I really hope someone can help :frown:

Darn..iam so srry i couldnt help more..but iam sureee there is an app out there that can do this...try "hide it pro"(its like a audio app),theres a area there that can hide apps for rooted users(in that app n it can only be seen in that app if u hide it,hopefully it wont be seen at manage apps)..try it n let me know..heres a example of what i meen,the only way u can open a app u hided..it even wrks to control the sounds n nobody wont know its there

ForumRunner_20121203_152000.png

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH