sprint jellybean for gs3

joko628

Reaction score
Can't believe sprint is releasing jb today and Verizon says nothing. All and all llove my gs3. Does anybody have any updated verizon info? Thanks

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
There's no information on when Verizon will get the update beyond the fact that it's expected before the end of the year. Usually, Verizon is the last carrier in the U.S. to get updates because of their ridiculous testing process. Usually T-Mobile or AT&T see updates before Sprint on multi-carrier devices, so I'm surprised to see Sprint getting theirs out first.

OP
J

joko628

Reaction score
Thanks, guess just a little disappoint ed

RiceCake2000

Reaction score
Would not surprise me if Verizon customers (like me) have to wait till the Razr lineup is updated since that's the phone's Verizon wants to sell.

What are there 5 different versions of that phone...geeze did Motorola run out of names?

Marlow

Reaction score
My S3 updated to JB today (Vodafone Ireland handset). Delighted.

The delays with Verizon stink. It means it'll take quite a while before JB for the Droid 4 will be deployed :(

/M

NOVICE

Reaction score
Felt the same about JellyBean delay when I was using GNexus. But when it finally arrived the improvements were modest at best.
In my experience ICS on GS3 is far superior to JellyBean on any other device. And I'm running JellyBean-and the update- everydate on my Nexus7 everyday.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Forget Verizon's thoughts, that'll never happen. What I want to know is do we have any Sprint users and how is it???