1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

spoken contacts

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by TwinChargedDroid, Jul 8, 2010.

1. TwinChargedDroid

TwinChargedDroid New Member

Is the a way to get the droid to speak the name on the contact info instead of just the number. I dont care if its mis pronounced but i have too many numbers to remember them all. Ive been looking adn cant find anything. Also a problem when using bluetooth headset. it speaks the number so i have to look at the phone anyway to answer it so why not just pick it up. any help would be great
  2. kmo

kmo New Member

There is a voice search option in "car panel" that will let you ask for a contact name. Don't think there is anything specific in the people/contacts area.
  3. 2010 ZR1

2010 ZR1 New Member

I believe he means when someone calls, it reads the number to him, and he wants it to read the name to him. I am not sure if this is possible since I do not have the phone yet.