Splash ID and the Nexus.

sethm1

Reaction score
Well now I am bummed. seems my Splash ID is not compatible w/the Nexus.
I see no App in the Mkt Place.

Anyone else use Splash ID?
If not what password Mgr do you use and will I be able to copy my passwords from Splash ID into the new program/app?

Thx

captdroid

Reaction score

prowler85

Reaction score
I tried Keeper, but it just stores them and I thought was difficult to log into the different apps. I've used Roboform for years and it works well now on both a PC and on android. It's now $9.99 a year but they give you unlimited updates and unlimited devices/computers you can install to, and it syncs everything together so you can add a password/login and it syncs to all devices. Highly recommend it. I know it seems pricey to pay yearly but I have about 70 passwords, all randomly generated, so it gives me some peace of mind and is very easy to use.

OP
S

sethm1

Reaction score
With Roboform is $9.99 for both a desktop client & for the Nexus?
How does one Sync with what would be in the Desktop (Windows 7) to the device and visa versa?

SplashID uses 2 formats for backing up - CSV file & vID (which is proprietary, so I may be screwed if the CSV file does not work cleanly).

Will also look into Last Pass.

Last edited:

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I have Splash ID on mine and it's working without a problem, it should be in the market soon.

OP
S

sethm1

Reaction score
Smokie - how did you get SplashID on your Nexus, without rooting.
I have Android 4.0.2 - 4.0.3 has not yet come thru.

prowler85

Reaction score
With Roboform is $9.99 for both a desktop client & for the Nexus?
How does one Sync with what would be in the Desktop (Windows 7) to the device and visa versa?

SplashID uses 2 formats for backing up - CSV file & vID (which is proprietary, so I may be screwed if the CSV file does not work cleanly).

Will also look into Last Pass.

It's $9.99 for any/all devices it supports (tablets, iPhone/android, computers). You get a Roboform Online account where it syncs to, so even if you're on someone else's computer you could log in and get to your secure passwords and websites. Used to be a one-time fee of $29.99 (which I paid 6 years ago), and they've recently gone to the $9.99/year model, but considering how much I use it (home/work/phone), and you get any & all upgrades, it's not bad considering.