Speedy v7

Jphatcher84

Reaction score
Seems to have improved mine quite a bit

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

jjhiza

Reaction score
I've noticed some speed improvements when opening apps, but as of this moment, my battery seems to be suffering actually... I just applied the scripts yesterday, so it may take a couple of charge cycles to "settle in", but I'm not too worried about it. The dev seems to have done some really nice work. :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
acoers

acoers

Reaction score
Yeah i ended up installing it today. Did some qaudrants and im up around 2700. But i imagine she will to settle in like you said.im running steel droid got the ninja theme just to let know.

Last edited:

gltechguy

Reaction score
Can any give a link to a guide that shows how to install this. Im a droid noob and dont know anything about busybox and all that jazz. Thanks.

jjhiza

Reaction score
If your phone is rooted, then you have Busybox, and if you're not rooted, Busybox won't do you much good… If you are rooted, be sure to have a CwM recovery (Bootstrap or Safestrap) installed. Boot into recovery, and scroll down to "install zip from sd card". Find the storage location for Speedy (mine was in the tapatalkdownload folder), select it, and scroll down to "yes install zip". Let it run (it's pretty quick)…once it's done, I would suggest going back and wiping dalvik cache, but it isn't a must. Then choose "reboot phone now"… reboot one or two more times, then check the /data folder for the .ItWorks file. If it's there, you're good to go. :)

gltechguy

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I do all the stepa you mention above and everything loads according to the zip in bootstrap but when i look in /data there is no ".itworks" . I have hidden folders shown
But its not there. Busybox is version .93. Any suggestions?

OP
acoers

acoers

Reaction score
Is that any better battery life than before?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

nu2droid

Reaction score
Running it with SD3, fornacation theme and go launcher. Not much increase as far speed, but hella lot better on battery. Get 14-16 hrs (depending on usage)..

OP
acoers

acoers

Reaction score
yeah this is my third day running it and seems like the speed hasnt changed much at all. But so far yeah the battery is good.

gltechguy

Reaction score
Running SD3 and bootstrap but cant get this to install. When i install zip from sd it opens runs and goes through ok but after reboot now 2xs I don't see the .Itworks file in /data or any changes to speed and battery. Any ideas gurus?