Special Effects FX - Iphone Add - WANT!! :D

mpit52

Reaction score
So I was hanging out with my cousin over the weekend and it seems that a new app called "Special Effects FX" came out for the Iphone/iOS devices and its actually pretty cool. You take a quick 5+ second video of something/someone and you are able to blow it up with a missle, chopper, gun squad etc. Its a simple little app that is just funny. Does anyone know of any app for us like that?? The only thing I see is apps for like video editing (length, brightness, colors/filters etc).

Please let me know if anyone knows of anything like this or a way to do this on a android phone.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty cool. I've played with it some on my iPhone. It's still a bit buggy at times though. It's a special release in coordination with the new Mission Impossible movie.

B

bens42608

Zombie booth and fat booth do a similar thing with a picture. You take a picture of someone and it makes them into an animated scary zombie or a fata$$

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
M

mpit52

Reaction score
yeah i've have/seen fat and zombi booth and both are cool apps. There is kinda of a "war" going on between our family now over this Special effecs fx app in which i would love to participate in rather then be a victim XD. That is what led me to the all mighty forums. lol
If there isnt' anything out then, then theres nothing that can be done. lol

As always, thanks for everything guys,.