Spare Battery charge retention?

iRenegade

Reaction score
I haven't used my spare in 2 or more weeks and I'm going away tonight upstate where the reception and access to outlets are spotty. So I went to charge up one of my spares in a dock last night, when the led indicators shows that it is still fully charge!
That is great if true, and I can leave a spare in handy places and use as the need arises!
How long have you found your spares to hold their charges?

kookk

Reaction score
I haven't found the need for a spare yet, but I wouldn't be surprised it held a held that long.

My old gameboy advance sp still turns on when the last time it was charged was years ago. Now consider how much batteries have advanced since that was released.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using DroidForums

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I haven't used my spare in 2 or more weeks and I'm going away tonight upstate where the reception and access to outlets are spotty. So I went to charge up one of my spares in a dock last night, when the led indicators shows that it is still fully charge!
That is great if true, and I can leave a spare in handy places and use as the need arises!
How long have you found your spares to hold their charges?

I dont swap very often at all, but Ive notice they might only lose 5-10 percent after sitting for a few weeks.

OP
I

iRenegade

Reaction score
Thanks for your input, guys. It's good to know I don't have to keep tabs on the spares as much!