1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

"Sorry your video cannot be played"

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Jages16, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Jages16

Jages16 New Member

Anyone else getting this message any time they try and watch a video online? I got it from ESPN.com this morning and I had always been able to watch their videos. Advice?
  2. Chandler

Chandler New Member

Same problem...

I have the same problem with my phone. It starts to play some video and it's completely frozen but it has audio, and after a while it gives that message. I have a Motorola Droid with no addons or anything special and it's not rooted. It's running the latest version of Android. I can't play videos on Youtube or any videos I've taken on my phone. Please help this is extremely annoying. Thanks in advance!
  3. chubchub618

chubchub618 New Member

I have been having this problem with all my videos. I can't even see the videos I have recorded myself
Search tags for this page
android phone sorry this video cannot be played
droid charge sorry this video cannot be played

droid sorry this video cannot be played

espn android cannot play video
espn sorry cannot play this video droid

galaxy s4 sorry this video cannot be played

samsyng mesmerize video cannot be played
sorry this video cannot be played#gsc.tab
transformers legends video cannot be played