Sony Officially Unveiled the PlayStation 4

Reaction score
I have a kinect also, although I rarely use it.

And the DRM/used games thing... I think the pirated games must be a tiny tiny fraction of gamers I have never heard or seen a pirated xbox 360 game.

They make tons and tons of money off of $60 plus tax games, it's a billion dollar industry. Most worthwhile semi new games are only about 10 bucks cheaper anyways.

I don't like the idea of forcing on us, from what I understand the xbox one will not function without it connected.

Just comes off as ultra greedy and arrogant.

I've seen tons of pirated Xbox since ppl mod their Xbox. I've been a ps fan since day . Hands Down ps3 was way better

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
PS4 to retail at $399. Used games will work as they do now.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
No online check in for disc based games.

The console wars have begun ...again.....and so far Sony has the edge from the gamers perspective.

OP
Briankbl

Briankbl

Reaction score
Just an update, I'm going to post up brand new articles for the conferences tomorrow morning due to them being so late tonight. Keep an eye out!

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2!

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ehhh, I get people love their games. But the home media center is (or will soon be) a much bigger market. My old fat PS3 is pretty much garbage for non-gaming, and if I were to buy a new console the whole XBox/Kinect thing is very interesting.