Someone please help liberty 2.01 Pandora and YouTube issue

Joshuamills88

Reaction score
Issue: my phone is not able to play stream from pandora / youtube. (Had a sound media issue however fixed via stage fright)

additional information: i have dx running liberty 2.01 I did a clean data and cache install from birdmans leaked froyo to liberty dx (currently rooted using clockwork mod 2.5.0.7, rom manager premium, liberty premium)

possible solution
: i have read that my kernel is out of date
version: 2.6.32.9-gfg07887 w30471@il93lnxdroid08#1

Question:
if this is correct i have read forums on it and it seems i may have to re-sbf my phone or upgrade the ota. I am confused how do i update the kernel and can i do this without having to reinstall liberty 2.01 if not can i do the update and just reload my backup from clockwork mod? also is there any very detailed instructions on how to do this and if so what kernel version should I use?

Have tried uninstall and reinstall of Pandora clearing cache and tried reinstalling liberty 2.01. (Side note Pandora/YouTube work on the froyo version same kernel)

Please help and thank you!! Also if any of this info I have grabbed is wrong please correct me thanks!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
J

Joshuamills88

Reaction score
Will no one really help me?

SplicedX

Reaction score
If i were you, I would SBF with the most version.
I will PM you the link that you need. I dont think forum rules permit it here.

Misphit917

Reaction score
I have no problems running either of those apps and I'm running the same rom you might want to check your permission or reinstalled the rom make sure you clean your data cache