some questions

hammerhead

Reaction score
for now all im really interested in is to have the wifi tether a custom theme and maybe an app or two. i have rooted with super one click, does that install busy box as well? if i use droidx bootstrap do i need any other recovery or backup app?

mjsplicer78

Reaction score
for now all im really interested in is to have the wifi tether a custom theme and maybe an app or two. i have rooted with super one click, does that install busy box as well? if i use droidx bootstrap do i need any other recovery or backup app?

Once you have the Bootstrap to make nandroids, then you may want to select from apps like My backup or titanium backup for your apps and data. As for busybox, I believe that depends on the ROM you have. Some of the custom ROMs include it, some don't however it is always available in the market. I personally, not that this is the only way of course, am running rubiX Focused 1.0, Incognito Red theme, and am running JRummy overclock app @ 1.4 on the low voltage settings. I use My Backup for all apps and have had brilliant success with this set up, although overclock is new so still testing that part of it, but overall this phone has finally made me a dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid