Some Incognito Icons

shocka2430

Reaction score
Since bgill is hard at work porting themes I wanted to help a little bit and make some icons for incognito. They are not the best and if he's gonna make some I'm sorry just know he's busy and figured some people may want some matching icons. I don't know how to get them into the individual apps and what not so just download the zip and extract them and use them as custom icons or maybe install with bettercut(dont use it so i dont know if it will work with them but it might)lol. Sorry if somebody who can help out and make them into a metamorph or something like that go head and do it. I just use them for the Launcher pro dock. I've made the ones i mostly use if you have a request or 10 let me know i will try and make as many as I can, but do understand i have a family and i try to do this type stuff when they are asleep or busy. I will get them out as quick as i can. Here's a sample of an icon,and a dock to go with them.​

Last edited:
OP
shocka2430

shocka2430

Reaction score
Here's a screen cap to show how they look in the dock, since they look sorta greyish on here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OP
shocka2430

shocka2430

Reaction score
Not as nice as yours. I am going to try and fix them to all look the same later tonight, some writing is a little bigger and I don't like it lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
shocka2430

shocka2430

Reaction score
Can you help me get them into a mm or something so people can install them? Or no who I should ask bgill.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
shocka2430

shocka2430

Reaction score
Edited first post the icons are all the same size now, well the writing. Anybody got any requests? I'm going to read up on putting these in a mm or update.zip for everyone and if there's enuff interest i will do it, so feedback is welcome.