New Voice Search Themed (incognito)

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well with the update today 8/12 it seemed i need to get a proper update to this!! after opening up the apk I saw there was alot more to this app than meets the Eye i was quite impressed!

but anyway I went ahead and themed it! I did alot of re coding to the entire apk to give a nice Incognito look with Black and whites and some grays thrown in. I also put in some easter Eggs see if you can find them!!

Screen Shots!

qrqlX.png

hIair.png

AQ7UO.png

k4dGP.png

SKYBY.png

Download: remove Voice Search from system apps and or un install any updates or versions of Voice Search! the apk is in the zip file. Download, extract and put the apk on your sd card and install using a file manager IE: Astro! the update zip is breaking the apk right now! so this is your only option!

Download VoiceSearch.apk

Dont hesitate to tell me I suck either!!!

Last edited:

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ooh, I'm first! Was goiong to ask question below but you just gave the DL link!

Ok, third pic, shouldnt "watch a video" have black text now?

Also, I'm just running the stock with black bar, this shouldn't affect that, correct?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ooh, I'm first! Was goiong to ask question below but you just gave the DL link!

Ok, third pic, shouldnt "watch a video" have black text now?

Also, I'm just running the stock with black bar, this shouldn't affect that, correct?

Yes it should I have to find out where that is in the XMLs first ;)

No this won't effect it but you might want to switch the icon back to the default icon. As this has the icon from incognito.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
DQ: Can I do that by just replacing the icon in the APK using RAR, or is it more involved? :)

Edit: I know it must be more involved, 1st, I couldn't find the icon, 2nd, I couldn't edit the xml files, even in xml notepad, must need to be recoded/(decompiled?) ... no biggie, I'm just starting out here. hehehe.

I sent you a PM on somethin else as well, when you have time, no hurry.

Last edited:
OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just put the icon in Res/drawable hdpi

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk