[Solved] Phone is talking

dhplum

Reaction score
Hello. about 3 days ago my phone started talking to me when I would get a notification. For example when I get a new email it will tell me you have a new email. It also tells me who is calling when phone rings. I did not turn on this preference and I cannot find how to turn it off.I am wondering if this was a recent update because it only started about 3 days ago. Can someone please tell me how to turn this off and on. I do like it but sometimes I want to be able to turn it off. Thanks for any help.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
You accidentally turned on driving mode. Drop your notification panel and swipe over right to left on the toggle bar (where wi-fi bluetooth, etc are) to reveal driving mode toggle. Toggle off. Alternatively turn off talkback mode in settings under accessibility.

OP
D

dhplum

Reaction score
Thanks!

You accidentally turned on driving mode. Drop your notification panel and swipe over right to left on the toggle bar (where wi-fi bluetooth, etc are) to reveal driving mode toggle. Toggle off. Alternatively turn off talkback mode in settings under accessibility.

oh I see. Thank you! That was driving me crazy!