[Solved] No Notification light after update

andreah1

Reaction score
My s4 updated today, didn't notice any huge difference except I hate the all white look on the top notification bar, really liked the different colors. Oh well. Since the update, my notification light is not working. It's usually red if it needs charging, green when full and blue when I have a missed call, message, etc. Now, nothing. Is there some setting that changed that I'm supposed to know about? I do have an app on my phone called lite something (not in front of me right now) but I've not had it active since I've had the phone...even though it's not active could it be fighting with the stock notification? I just want my lights back dang it!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Try Setting> Notifications and make sure it's turned on.

OP
A

andreah1

Reaction score
Well, nevermind, I think it is that other notification app I installed once. I just restarted the phone in hopes that would clear it and that app showed up on the notification bar (called light flow) and asked for permission, so on and so forth. I accepted just to see and then plugged in my phone and there was the red notification. I think I'll uninstall it and just have the stock lights. Sorry for the bother....

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
No bother. Glad you got it resolved.