So.. What's next?

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
Anybody know what's next for us Bionic users?

I haven't been on here for a while since ICS came out. Are we eventually getting JB after a few months? Are we getting the $100 that Motorola offered if we aren't? And just a little topic for discussion: Since the $100 for not getting JB would only be valid on Motorola phones, what would you get?

Oh wait.. The only thing Motorola makes anymore are the RAZR series. It was okay for a while to do the Droid series, but the RAZR series is getting out of hand.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
At this point we're suppsed to be getting JB so I'm good until next September. At that time we'll see what's out there.

bbucks36

Reaction score
whats next is wait till my subcription is done then buy the latest and greatest...have to keep up with the jones'

marleyinoc

Reaction score
The Bionic is a beast on ICS. It's going to be even better on JB. (We should at least get a "leak" if not something official, right?)

I'm optimistic about Moto's new direction and, with their stated intention to concentrate on quality over quantity, looking forward to their upcoming devices.

It seems to me that they'll likely stick close to AOSP on future phones so while I'm sure this phone will still be kicking, I suspect I'll be upgrading in 2013 to another Moto Beast.

My Bionic will become a learning toy for my son, who lights up and sort of sings the ABC song whenever he sees it. (He's 16 months so it's more like aye, me, ooh, ooh while nodding his head).

~Bionic Rooted Stock .246 w/ Notification Toggles, Custom Basket and Bell