So Pandora's now in the toilet ...

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let's see, last night an upgrade to 1.5.2 ...

This morning another shows up, but 1.5.1 ...

Since last year I've noted the market needs a way to let us mark an upgrade as "not wanted" so it doesn't stare at us in the downloads section, but alas ... I continue to wait for that one.

Updated.

Had to uninstall as others before me as this update erased my history and statithose who wanted to get in the mobile app.ons.

PLUS, it seems now they have foisted the ADS to us on mobile.

The link says Ad's pay the bills.

RW-1 Says "Ad's lined your pockets".

Truly, they have enough revenue coming in from all of us online with computers, there is no justifyable reason to foist this upon mobile users other than what they raked in from those who wanted to get into the mobile app.

Yeah, we could pay the $36, but enough is enough!

They didnt even increase the number of skips given.

Pandora - Poor Form. Period.

Very dissapointed.

Ah well, I'm off my rant, time to do a little night flying, I guess I'll queue up "3" in the 407 tonight instead... :)

AlexSB

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up ill try to avoid the update for as long as I can!

As for the skips, I just pause pandora, go to applications, running services, stop pandora and when I relaunch pandora I get the skips back. It only takes a few seconds, beats waiting an hour to get your skips back.

As for the ads. I woudnt mind if they decided to make the whole screen a giant ad (as long as the song info is visible) in exchange for taking away the audio ads.

NebulaOcton

Reaction score
Truly, they have enough revenue coming in from all of us online with computers, there is no justifyable reason to foist this upon mobile users other than what they raked in from those who wanted to get into the mobile app.

WaH.....wAAAAAAAAAhhhhh....
I want free stuff......

Wahhhhhhhhh

That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. Why shouldn't they try to make money for a service they provide? You truly don't understand economics do you.

Riley

Reaction score
Yup the reverted update is horrendous. it defaults to a add artist search even though it's logged in?

Sent from Droid SS v4.91

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
No need to get offensive on here, y'all. Everyone has and is entitled to their opinions. Do not start flaming over this. I would hate to see anyone go away over a subject like Pandora. Not worth it.