So many problems!!

LashiePie

Reaction score
I have had my droid x since December. I recently did the new update and since then I have had nothing but new problems. It worked perfectly before and then someone informed me that I had to update it. So I did...and the problems began immediatley. I have overlooked some but others are too much. My photos are not being saved. When I go into gallery, it says that there is nothing in it, even though I have 900+ pictures and videos. Also at times it WILL NOT CALL people. I enter their number and press call and it does nothing. It freezes and will not call anyone. It also freezes all of the time and I have to take my battery out over and over. HELP!!!!

FernBch

Reaction score
When an update comes out you do not have to take it. It's not a requirement to maintain service, it's just a personal choice.

To get off the update and back to where you were before you have to sbf back to 2.3.340, there's no other way. Search here amd on google for "linux bootable cd sbf 2.3.340". It's real easy to use, just follow the instructions and all your gingerbread troubles are gone.

My DroidX Thrives on the DarkSlide!!

Last edited:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Or you could do a factory reset.

If that doesn't fix it you can take it to Verizon and they can have a look at it.

Just DO NOT allow the factory reset to wipe your SDCard.

As long as you use your gmail address for backup (i.e. contacts etc) everything will reload after the factory reset.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
The call issue is a pretty common GB bug for the DX. To resolve it you have to restart the X at least everyday.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums