So... how many of you all use your music player?

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
Get Beyondpod, its a podcast downloading app. Podcasts show up in the stock music folder. The player needs a more fine tuned rewind/fast forward function.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't have any music on my Droid, use my iPod for music.

I've been meaning to put music on it just never get around to doing it :D

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got around 1200 songs on my Droid.....I use it mostly while driving, but I find myself listening to about the same exact 10-15 songs EVERY SINGLE TIME I USE IT!!! Which is sad with having that many songs lol

OP
W
Reaction score
Some people may not like it due to GUI, feature availability, or ease of use. I like it. I like TuneWiki better. The native player can be more advanced, but we will get there in time. I like it.

how hard could it be to use?? the only thing its lacking is an eq but if you think you can get any sort of audiophile acceptable sound quality from a phone then you are sadly mistaken.

Well you would have to ask those people who:

a) find it difficult to use
b) find it too simple
c) other...

:)

kaboyd

Reaction score
I use it every day. I have 14.5 gigs of music along with Pandora. I'm sure to take some off soon as i want to mess with putting some movie on it, but I like the stock player just fine.

eliassami5

Reaction score
Some people may not like it due to GUI, feature availability, or ease of use. I like it. I like TuneWiki better. The native player can be more advanced, but we will get there in time. I like it.

how hard could it be to use?? the only thing its lacking is an eq but if you think you can get any sort of audiophile acceptable sound quality from a phone then you are sadly mistaken.

Well you would have to ask those people who:

a) find it difficult to use
b) find it too simple
c) other...

:)

yes, true..very true indeed

D

dman91

I use my music player all the time. It plays the music just as well as my old iPhone and BB did.

zparrish

Reaction score
I have 10 gig of music, and I hate. HATE! navigating the music through the stock media player!

cuskit

Reaction score
Geez - I'd be lost without the music! My Moto305 Bluetooth earphones and the Droid sitting in it's MIKRADLE all day at my shop and I'm in blissful heaven! It helps muffle the sound of my equipment (woodworking shop), I never miss a phone call as they ride right in over the auto paused songs, and it keeps the ol' ears warm! I use the stock music player as I just want to hear music - don't care what order, title, album or song - just as long as they keep playing!

I'm amazed at the Bluetooth earphones - the songs are crystal clear anywhere in my shop (110' x 45') with the Droid basically slap dab in center of the shop. If anything - an equalizer might be nice to just snip down on the treble a bit - that cuts through my head maybe a shade too much. Base sounds just fine.

I've got maybe 12 gigs of music - more than enough to outlast the battery on the Droid, which makes it through an entire day just playing songs and an occasional call or two. Break for lunch is about an hour and that's the only break the music player gets as I'm usually online then. mikey :)

lockman

Reaction score
Only have about 20 cd's on it so far. Not totally sold on stock player- needs an eq, etc. Used Doubledtwist to transfer music, worked perfectly.
But I do have Pandora and my Sublime and Marley channels! My 160 gig iPod is collecting dust.

asmallchild

Reaction score
I am using it more and more and leaving my ipod touch at home but ill be the first to admit the ipod touch interface is far superior

BzB

Reaction score
i use the music player a lot. it gets the job done, but it's really bare bones. the droid is a more capable media device that what the current music player (and those on the market) take advantage of.

and i know it's a small thing, but the lack of a stop button annoys me to no end.

jasonb

Reaction score
i have 866 songs on my droid taking up only 2.15 gigs of space. HE-AAC FTW!!!

i will continue to add more soon. i use the 2.1 player that came with the bugless beast 7.4.