1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SMS MMS Backup

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by Masx, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Masx

Masx New Member

Anyone know of a working one that doesn't scramble the message order on restore?

I tried using MyBackup PRO but when I did a restore from my older phone it decided to take a few messages and put them out of order. Typically they are ordered by date/received but for some reason on restore it decided to move a message I got on Sept 12 to the very front of my latest message last backed up which was Sept 21

It seems to be only chat threads with both SMS and MMS. Anything that doesn't have any MMS it seems to be ordered fine...
  2. imtheconvict

imtheconvict New Member

well it doesnt backup mms but sms backup will back all your convos up to your gmail under a label texts
Search tags for this page

backing up sms in chronoligical order

backing up sms messages in chronological order

backup sms mms

droid razr sms backup to gmail doesn't back up mms

droid rezound back-up mms

droid2 mms backup

go sms pro threads out of order

mybackup pro restore mms sms out order

text backup that does not scramble