Can I restore multiple MMS/SMS backups, and have them integrate, not replace?

mattl2

Reaction score
So, basically, my HTC Incredible 2 was acting really buggy, so I used MyBackup Pro to backup pretty much everything, including all MMS & SMS before resetting the phone to factory settings. After restoring all my messages (twice, to see if it would help) I had many empty "ghost" messages. I emailed RerWare, who makes MyBackup, and they said the backup was probably done correctly, but my phone itself might not be restoring the info properly. The phone was in fact still acting buggy, so HTC is mailing me a new one. In the meantime I have still been using it a lot and have added on a lot of messages.

When the replacement phone comes in another day or two, I want to be able to restore the old MMS/SMS backup, which on the new device will hopefully not have a bunch of blank ghost messages, as RerWare suggested. But I would also like to add all the texts I've made since that restore. I don't want to back up everything now, and restore that data, since I will be backing up the ghost messages. So is there a way to backup & restore ONLY the texts I've made since resetting my phone to factory settings, and then add those messages to the ones I will restore from my old backup, again, assuming it doesn't have ghost messages anymore.

Thanks!

markyorose

Reaction score
Since I bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" and use it, no matter how many text messages I have, It can provide me a fast speed for backup. More importantly, It has its own desktop management tools, the ability to import text messages to the desktop management tools to edit, delete, print and other operations, Many free software can not do it and the software is very easy to use. So, I am very optimistic about this software, I hope my review could bring some benefits for you. This is not what the ad! !

Pumtie

Reaction score
Since I bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" and use it, no matter how many text messages I have, It can provide me a fast speed for backup. More importantly, It has its own desktop management tools, the ability to import text messages to the desktop management tools to edit, delete, print and other operations, Many free software can not do it and the software is very easy to use. So, I am very optimistic about this software, I hope my review could bring some benefits for you. This is not what the ad! !

Not support MMS. Not FREE. ($20)