1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Smart Keyboard Pro stopped working!! HELP!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by BluePlate, Aug 26, 2010.

1. BluePlate

BluePlate New Member

I installed Smart Keyboard Pro a few weeks ago and I've been totally loving it. I love that I can adjust the volume of the keypress noise (so I can still have my clicks without driving everyone around me crazy), and I especially love the custom autotext.

So I go to type a Gtalk message today and suddenly it's the swype keyboard instead! I tried unclicking and reclicking the "use SKP" check box, but nothing! I switched the phone's main input method to the multitouch keyboard, and it went to that, but reclicking the SKP check box still did nothing.

It doesn't matter shat app I use; any text box gives me only whichever of the two pre-installed keyboards (Swype/multitouch) is selected.

I tried pulling the battery, I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing! It acts as though SKP isn't there! I installed Lookout yesterday, but the SKP keyboard still worked up through this afternoon. And when I redownloaded SKP, Lookout gave it the all clear, so I don't think that's what it is. WHAT TO DO!?!?
  2. BluePlate

BluePlate New Member

Nevermind. I think I just had a moron-moment. While I would *swear* that SKP wasn't showing up in the "input method" selection screen, after another restart, there it is.

Restored my settings and am back in auto-text bliss. :)
  3. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

Glad you got it working! :D
Search tags for this page
my smart keyboard pro app is not working
smart keyboard android do not work
smart keyboard not working
smart keyboard pro
smart keyboard pro does not work
smart keyboard pro not listed

smart keyboard pro not working

smart keyboard pro not working sgs3