Smart Keyboard Pro stopped working!! HELP!

BluePlate

Reaction score
I installed Smart Keyboard Pro a few weeks ago and I've been totally loving it. I love that I can adjust the volume of the keypress noise (so I can still have my clicks without driving everyone around me crazy), and I especially love the custom autotext.

So I go to type a Gtalk message today and suddenly it's the swype keyboard instead! I tried unclicking and reclicking the "use SKP" check box, but nothing! I switched the phone's main input method to the multitouch keyboard, and it went to that, but reclicking the SKP check box still did nothing.

It doesn't matter shat app I use; any text box gives me only whichever of the two pre-installed keyboards (Swype/multitouch) is selected.

I tried pulling the battery, I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing! It acts as though SKP isn't there! I installed Lookout yesterday, but the SKP keyboard still worked up through this afternoon. And when I redownloaded SKP, Lookout gave it the all clear, so I don't think that's what it is. WHAT TO DO!?!?

OP
B

BluePlate

Reaction score
Nevermind. I think I just had a moron-moment. While I would *swear* that SKP wasn't showing up in the "input method" selection screen, after another restart, there it is.

Restored my settings and am back in auto-text bliss. :)