Smart actions battery saver not saving battery

LaurelRaven

Reaction score
I just set it to din my screen when below 25%, but it seems to actually be making my screen brighter instead, which i assume will burn my last 25%, that much faster. Any suggestions?

I'm on 229 ICS, and here is a pic of the smart action:

View attachment 52999

Sent from my ICS Bionic

jp1044

Reaction score
Are you sure your screen brightness is above 25% with out the Smart Action activated? I know I keep my screen at 0% brightness (the slider all the way down) most of the time and the smart action does make it brighter. To make the Smart Action dim the screen more, tap on the screen dimming action module and turn the slider all the way down.

Hope this helps!

OP
LaurelRaven

LaurelRaven

Reaction score
Are you sure your screen brightness is above 25% with out the Smart Action activated? I know I keep my screen at 0% brightness (the slider all the way down) most of the time and the smart action does make it brighter. To make the Smart Action dim the screen more, tap on the screen dimming action module and turn the slider all the way down.

Hope this helps!

If this is 25%, I'd hate to see 100%...it's very bright. I'll give our a try, though. Uganda!

Sent from my ICS Bionic

dfcfu342

Reaction score
If your usual brightness is below 25% then "dimming to 25%" will actually raise the brightness level. Try setting it at 10% or lower my everyday brightness is only around 20% now so it would go up 5% with the rule.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums