Smart Actions suggestion doesn' t work anymore

DamianD

Reaction score
After a FDR I found that the Smart Action Suggestions (like the Low battery Saver) doesn't work anymore.
I remember the last reset Low Battery Saver started right away my phone reached >25% battery level. Now, this suggestion never activated, although I've made ​​several discharging cycles.

Anybody there in this situation/can give me a clue ?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah I had this issue and more on my first maxx..then the screen started swiping the opposite direction it should've. This was 4 days after getting it...I tried FDR's. The phone was never quite right..so I made em give me a new one...

Try perhaps another fdr. A pain I know...but it'll probably get you back to where SA will work...

MAXXED OUT!!!!!

OP
DamianD

DamianD

Reaction score
Yeah, the idea is that I actually did 2 FDR in the last 10 days for this reason.
Neither after the first one, nor after the second reset SA doesn't work. It's the first time in 1 and a half year since I have this MAXX, and I've done at least 3-4 FDR until now.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Then you have a RAZR maxx.. Not a droid maxx.. Different beast. .clear data on smart actions, force stop it and reset it up..

MAXXED OUT!!!!!

OP
DamianD

DamianD

Reaction score
Yes it's a Razr Maxx. By clearing data you mean delete the SA rules I have right now?

OP
DamianD

DamianD

Reaction score
Then you have a RAZR maxx.. Not a droid maxx.. Different beast. .clear data on smart actions, force stop it and reset it up..

MAXXED OUT!!!!!

No, nothing....
Delete all SA, forced stop/reset.
This week another FDR with the battery @ 70%, than wait until it reach 25% (where Low Battery Saver usually start). Not working anymore.
Someone please help me, I"m loosing my mind

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Have you taken the update? Are you rooted?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yes it's a Razr Maxx. By clearing data you mean delete the SA rules I have right now?

By clearing data I man go into settings, apps all, smart actions, tap on that...clear the cache, clear data and force close it.

OP
DamianD

DamianD

Reaction score
I'm in Central Europe, there is no update for Razrs since September 2012 . And I guess there will not be anymore.

I never think about clear the cache a long as I was made a FDR 3 times this month ...

Should I try? I'll do ..

OP
DamianD

DamianD

Reaction score
By clearing data I man go into settings, apps all, smart actions, tap on that...clear the cache, clear data and force close it.

Well, I have to thank you from all my heart!
You was right indeed. I followed your advise and FINALLY it works !!!
You're a Genius, thanks!

P.s.: Have any idea what's going on and why all the FDR in the world does not help, and simply clearing the cache and deleting the app data resolve the issue?