SlideIT purchase

Mongoose

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased the full version of SlideIT. It costs 5.99 Euro which is about $8. They ask for CC info and I am reluctant to provide that so I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has used their CC to purchase.... and then...have there been any weird charges from any outfit other than DASUR ?

BTW, I have used both Swype and SlideIT and I strongly suggest that folks suffering from not being able to get the Swype Beta try SlideIT. It's pretty darn good and in my opinion rivals Swype for ease of use...and it's maybe even easier.

theblackabbot

Reaction score
I am running the trial version of SlideIT now. What does the full version do that the trial does not? It is a good keyboard.

kmo

Reaction score
Probably no difference, but your free version runs out after a while and is not usable unless you uninstall and reinstall it. Don't know how many times you can keep uninstalling, I might just eventually buy it. Just waiting to see the difference between Swype and SlideIt. Swype beta is still closed and hasn't resurfaced yet so still using the SlideIt free Keyboard till I can compare side by side....

kmo

Reaction score
I will definitely purchase this unless I can get a chance to see how Swype compares. Definitely a quicker easier way to type (slide, swype etc.)

OP
Mongoose

Mongoose

Reaction score
Ya just wish it knew what wow was and lol was. Keeps thinking I want to put what or love you lots, even after adding the words.

Well...it has it's own interpretation (which seems to be european). If you open the program and at the top where it says "Activate" and "Information"..press the Information side > SlideIT settings>shortcuts..delete theirs and add yours...

Hope this helps a bit :icon_ devil: