1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Silent Mode/Vibrate?

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by JohnDoeJohnDoes, Aug 20, 2010.

1. JohnDoeJohnDoes

JohnDoeJohnDoes New Member

I like either choosing...Silent, Vibrate, or Ring/Vibrate.

Those were my settings before...I always like it when my phone vibrates except in silent mode...because obviously I want ALL SILENCE!

Well, now my phone either is silent...but when the sounds are on there are calls or texts and it only rings...because you can only choose vibrate with all...or no vibrate with all.

So now I can't have complete silence, because when I do the vibrate still works. But when I turn the vibrate off the vibrate won't go with the sound.

WTF?

Moto Droid with the new Froyo update btw...
  2. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

Ya, Froyo changed it from the volume rocker, you can go menu>settings>sound>silence or do it from the lock screen
  3. JohnDoeJohnDoes

Yeah but now there isn't just a single vibrate mode....ughh! Why did they change that!
  4. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

Lots of people have been complaining about it, don't know why they changed it. You could always try a vibrate wiget from the market, there are a few of them.
  5. JohnDoeJohnDoes

Any recommendations of a reliable one...I always seem to DL stuff that I have to uninstall because it messes up my phone.
Search tags for this page
how to put moto x on silence

how to put motorola defy on silent

howto put moto x in silence
moto x set silent mode
moto x vibrate mode
my phone vibrates in silent mode