Vibrate wierd after 2.2

Screamin_99

Reaction score
Just got 2.2 today and now my phone vibrates all the time. I can go into settings and turn off vibrate or vibrate only when in silent or never.

I dont want that haha I want to be able to put the phone in vibrate or in ring or silent.. I dont want the phone vibrating in silent as I keep the phone silent while im sleeping and vibrate while im in class but otherwise I leave it on to ring when outside of school.

Whats going on here?

richc78370

Reaction score
Change is Good?

Just got 2.2 today and now my phone vibrates all the time. I can go into settings and turn off vibrate or vibrate only when in silent or never.

I dont want that haha I want to be able to put the phone in vibrate or in ring or silent.. I dont want the phone vibrating in silent as I keep the phone silent while im sleeping and vibrate while im in class but otherwise I leave it on to ring when outside of school.

Whats going on here?

That is the new "Feature". Didn't ask us did they. Well, I have been using a little Widget called SilentMode OnOff. You can set what you want, Volume, Vibrate or Silent. It has been very helpful not that they decided to as my wife says "Make it better". :icon_evil:

Hemi 7

Reaction score
Thanks for ths help mine the same thing since 2.2 download