Silence When Getting/Receiving Calls

czonin

Reaction score
I recently started having complete silence when making and receiving calls. It connects fine and then it will be silent and people say that can't hear me and I can't hear them. The only way I have found to fix it is by rebooting and even then it only works for the first call or so and then goes silent again. I had the problem with the previous version of MIUI as well, and did complete wipes before installing both. Anyone know what it could be and how I can fix it?

bsm471

Reaction score
Try going into phone settings and hit the third party access toggle... I don't know if this fixed it or what but I had the same problem

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bustadroid

Reaction score
I moved to the miuiandroid version when I had this issue. Calls worked fine for me then.

OP
czonin

czonin

Reaction score
Did the third party access toggle earlier today and I haven't had the problem since. Thanks so much!

overtwo

Reaction score
I moved to the miuiandroid version when I had this issue. Calls worked fine for me then.

I had the same problem with the official MIUIandroid version. I noticed it happened after applying a theme and a reboot fixed it permanently for me.

@OP, sorry to hear you're still having problems.