Sharing Video to other android devices

swallent

Reaction score
Hey everyone...Im new to the Galaxy S3 but I seem to have encountered an issue with sharing video files (Ive also posted this in the Bionic forum)

I have a friend who has a bionic. I used to be able to send them video files of my kids over yahoo IM from my incredible 2 with zero issues. now when I do the same on this phone the files play for them kinda...there is sound...but the video is barly visable...all shadows and such. on my phone its crystal clear like HD TV....any ideas im stumped?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Their phone might not support your video format, so it is not playing correctly for them. They might try using a different media player, such as VLC that supports a wider range of formats.

Also welcome to the forum!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome to the forum :) I deleted your other post. Its best to keep it all in one place. :) that way all of your answers get put here :) hopefully we'll get your issue figured out :) looks like Sydman is already helping you :)

So I'll be gone good citizens!!!!

:jumps and hits face first into the wall: :banghead: I keep forgetting that I can't fly :mad: lol

OP
S

swallent

Reaction score
Thanks!!

Ill tell them to try and and see what happens....Ill report back shortly!

wcjeep

Reaction score
The S3 also records in 1080. The file could be too big for the internet connection and/or their phone. You could try lowering record resolution or upload files to dropbox. Have them download original high def format. If dropbox. Idea works the problem is the internet connection. I recorded a 10min video that came to 1gb.