Sexy S4 Accessories

BLeClair12

Reaction score
I'm super interested in those flip covers. I have a love/hate relationship with phone cases because I like to protect my investment, but I also hate that they usually add weight, bulk, and take away from the look of the device. Not to mention, I'm really careful with my stuff anyway.

These seem to offer decent screen protection without sacrificing look, but, for those that have used them on the S3, do you find the flip cover gets annoying during use? I can't imagine having it flapping back and forth when I'm on the phone or something. Seems like you'd have to hold the phone a very specific way all the time.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Still not seeing any extended batteries or cordless chargers yet.

sd4life

Reaction score
I'm super interested in those flip covers. I have a love/hate relationship with phone cases because I like to protect my investment, but I also hate that they usually add weight, bulk, and take away from the look of the device. Not to mention, I'm really careful with my stuff anyway.

These seem to offer decent screen protection without sacrificing look, but, for those that have used them on the S3, do you find the flip cover gets annoying during use? I can't imagine having it flapping back and forth when I'm on the phone or something. Seems like you'd have to hold the phone a very specific way all the time.

It is not an investment. An investment signifies that it could go up in price. A phone will always go down. It is a toy, not an investment.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
It is not an investment. An investment signifies that it could go up in price. A phone will always go down. It is a toy, not an investment.

What a ridiculous thing to say. If you can't figure out what he meant than...well....anyways....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't have a link but I've seen demo videos that use a really cool "light" keyboard. I think it works for other devices, but I know it works for the S4. Check it out!

jcoppola33

Reaction score

I have the flip cover for my note 2 and it can get annoying but as fatr as i know the s4 ones have magnets for the smart cover feature so i think those help hold it in place