several text messages

infoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
How do I compose a message and send the same message to several persons at the same time
and how do I store the group for further sending of the text message's to the same persons?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Go to the text messaging app, click the write new icon on the bottom right, enter all the recipients you wish to send the message to and it will create a group message. The group/thread will be stored in your texting app until you delete it.

Sent from my Note 4

OP
I

infoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Go to the text messaging app, click the write new icon on the bottom right, enter all the recipients you wish to send the message to and it will create a group message. The group/thread will be stored in your texting app until you delete it.

Sent from my Note 4
Thank you for the info,do you know the maximum amount of recipients you are allowed to send at the same time?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Have a read here Samsung Galaxy Note 4 User Guide

It says sprint but im on verizon and its the same setup. It has a lot of good information. I do not know the limit off hand but Ive heard 10 for previous samsung devices.

Edit: 10 seems to be the number i am seeing around when doing a quick google search.

OP
I

infoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Have a read here Samsung Galaxy Note 4 User Guide

It says sprint but im on verizon and its the same setup. It has a lot of good information. I do not know the limit off hand but Ive heard 10 for previous samsung devices.

Edit: 10 seems to be the number i am seeing around when doing a quick google search.
Just a big thank for all your help

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Additionally, some (or maybe all) texting apps will allow you to send a message to the group, but as individual messages, as if you sent it to each recipient one at a time (sms instead of mms)
The nice part about that is that sometimes when a group (mms) message goes out, everyone in the group sees everyone else's replies back and forth which can be annoying to those who choose to not be involved. ....it can go on for hours!

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Additionally, some (or maybe all) texting apps will allow you to send a message to the group, but as individual messages, as if you sent it to each recipient one at a time (sms instead of mms)
The nice part about that is that sometimes when a group (mms) message goes out, everyone in the group sees everyone else's replies back and forth which can be annoying to those who choose to not be involved. ....it can go on for hours!

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using Tapatalk
I'm on a board and we use group texts to keep each other informed/discuss things between meetings, but we've got one member that can't seem to figure out how to respond to everyone. Sometimes, we all get her responses, but other times, it appears that I'm the only one who gets them.