setting "ME" to sync with facebook?

thetreetops

Reaction score
in my texts next to "me" i have the little gray droid face...i added myself to my contact list but it still won't sync with facebook like all my other contacts. how do i do this? i don't want to just add a picture from my gallery.

dmilota

Reaction score
I believe it has to have your name, so it know what name to add from fb. I'm not 100% but its worth a try

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
T

thetreetops

Reaction score
i added myself to my contacts as the same name on facebook.

bison

Reaction score
cant seem to sync my profile pic to my own "contact card"...

...mostly because i cant seem to find my contact card in my contacts??

anyways, i'm having this same problem. the phone itself is synced up to my facebook, and i've just recently figured out how to get my contacts to sync up properly as well. the thing is... other than going on the fb site, theres no "proof" that i'm linked up to it. when i text, my contacts facebook profile pic shows up next to their name, but next to "me" is the droid icon.

i used to have the htc eris, and when you'd go into contacts on that phone, at the very top you had your own "contact card" (i dunno if thats what its really called...) and from there you could see that you were linked up to your facebook, it'd show your profile pic and such and if you'd click it it would give you the option to go to your profile page. with the lg ally, there is no "contact card"... and there seems to be no way to actually connect yourself to your profile picture as far as the text threads go.

adding yourself in your contacts does not work, as there is no way to connect it to the "me" in the text thread... the phone just treats it as another contact like all the rest.

help!?!?

Last edited: