SetCPU

jyoocp

Reaction score
Sorry but I'm a noob to all this but what do I do when I open this app, all I did was on the first page Set my max to 1497 and Min to 3686 and put it on conservative and checked set on boot, but i did a quadrant score test afterwards and i got a 2100 which is 400 less than i got before setcpu

kptphalkon

Reaction score
All i know is youre making no sense.

Trolls are professional.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Well first, the conservative governer is why your qaudrant scores dropped. Second, why are you telling me your minimum is more than twice as high as your maximum? Did you mean 368.6 Mhz???

Third, overclocking and being conservative are conflicting. You wont save battery by making it run faster yet telling it to go slower.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Lovers gonna love
I dont even want
None of the above
I want to pee on you
(Drip drip drip)

OP
J

jyoocp

Reaction score
anyways does anybody know what im doing wrong?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well first, the conservative governer is why your qaudrant scores dropped. Second, why are you telling me your minimum is more than twice as high as your maximum? Did you mean 368.6 Mhz???

Third, overclocking and being conservative are conflicting. You wont save battery by making it run faster yet telling it to go slower.

+1!!

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Another question is why is this in the Thunderbolt section if you own a D1..?

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

OP
J

jyoocp

Reaction score

ohhh okay thanks i didn't see this, so how do i make it go to 368.6 when my screen is off? do ineed to change it to conservative all the time? or does it just do it automatically

Reaction score
put the scaling in ondemand mode in setcpu (check set on boot) and if the bottom bar is at 386 that's what it'll be when the screen is off or when you're not using the phone...

Last edited:
OP
J

jyoocp

Reaction score
thanks guys, changed it to performance but im still get around the 2300 i used to get 2500, not that its that important but i just thought setcpu should make it faster? im also flashed with a kernal 1.5gh