Seseme app with Nova launcher

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Seseme is pretty cool extra Integration with Nova it has too features that are built in but are warned buggy and not supported

I can add a hot spot on edge of screen to open any shortcuts from any app I like this so far not buggy

It has a lockscreen add-on that's cool and adds shortcuts to lock screen but seems to disable the lock as I didn't need a pw or fingerprint when I enabled I imagine that might the bug unless there is a delay. Pretty cool if they could get these to be bug free

The other options of seseme are cool but it only seems to search within some apps but not others like I can add an option to search within colornote but after ibtypw the search I can click color note then I have to click search in color note so I think that feature could use more work

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Nice to see ya enjoying it ..I’ve never ventured into additional tasks
I was hopi g it could be more like iPhone search which I think can search with apps it's a nice addition

Trying to find more tweaks to Android that are useful

Wish I could get my nfc and hey Google to work for more than 2 minutes after boot since last update of Android . Not sure if it's a conflict of an app or if the update broke it. I don't want to flatten my phone. I will find out when ever I buy my next phone and add all the same apps if it's the phone or the update

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I was hopi g it could be more like iPhone search which I think can search with apps it's a nice addition

Trying to find more tweaks to Android that are useful

Wish I could get my nfc and hey Google to work for more than 2 minutes after boot since last update of Android . Not sure if it's a conflict of an app or if the update broke it. I don't want to flatten my phone. I will find out when ever I buy my next phone and add all the same apps if it's the phone or the update

Yeah man sounds like a phone and or app conflict issue ..it’s trying to tell you let’s go buy me a new one haha

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Debating pixel 5 with fingerprint or note with fingerprint or keep waiting till my z2 dies really a pain to have to reboot phone to use Google pay

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Debating pixel 5 with fingerprint or note with fingerprint or keep waiting till my z2 dies really a pain to have to reboot phone to use Google pay

Don't believe the Pixel 5 fingerprint rumors.......

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Don't believe the Pixel 5 fingerprint rumors.......

I want to believe lol

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I want to believe lol

Don't. If Google goes that route it will be a major defeat for Android and Android security. Google is trying to prove that Android face unlock is just as secure as Apples Face ID. App developers are slow to understand that vision. So if Google reverts to fingerprint sensors in the Pixel 5 they are admitting that Android will never be as secure as Apple and their vision failed. I for one hope they don't have to admit that and continue to push face unlock as the way forward and force developers and customers to understand that it's the future.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I hate face unlock I want to be able to put my finger on my phone with my eyes closed and enable Google now as hey Google does not work on my z2 Moto force and face masks block face ID fingerprint is the fix for face masks backwards is forwards but if they keep fingerprint and also have face is I don't have a problem with that

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I hate face unlock I want to be able to put my finger on my phone with my eyes closed and enable Google now as hey Google does not work on my z2 Moto force and face masks block face ID fingerprint is the fix for face masks backwards is forwards but if they keep fingerprint and also have face is I don't have a problem with that

You hate face unlock, but a large majority of users like it. It's the future.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
You hate face unlock, but a large majority of users like it. It's the future.

But you can have both options Are good

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Nice to see ya enjoying it ..I’ve never ventured into additional tasks
Now I'm having issues with my phone I am not sure if it is sesame with background hotspot(they say it buggy option turned it off to see if more stable) or if Nova launcher Google now integration or just the sesame app. Ever since I added all three of those my phone became less responsive and reboots randomly. Today phone rebooted and was on lock screen waiting for pin code.
Because of this my alarm clock extreme did not go off and had a pop up that said disable battery optimization to prevent this(which I've never had to do before)

Android is fun and challenging but can be really anoying

Hope I find the answer ...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Now I'm having issues with my phone I am not sure if it is sesame with background hotspot(they say it buggy option turned it off to see if more stable) or if Nova launcher Google now integration or just the sesame app. Ever since I added all three of those my phone became less responsive and reboots randomly. Today phone rebooted and was on lock screen waiting for pin code.
Because of this my alarm clock extreme did not go off and had a pop up that said disable battery optimization to prevent this(which I've never had to do before)

Android is fun and challenging but can be really anoying

Hope I find the answer ...

Yeah sounds like either phone or you just have too much stuff going on interaction with other stuff ...

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Yeah sounds like either phone or you just have too much stuff going on interaction with other stuff ...
Wonder if new note or edge or pixel could handle with new Android 11 and fasted snapdragon lol

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2