Sense?

SeattleUser

Reaction score
I've never had a smart phone and I'm thinking of getting either the Motorola Droid or the Incredible.

I read posts about HTC phones having Sense. Some people say that's a good thing and others say it is reason not to get an HTC phone. What is Sense? What does it do to or for you?

Thanks.

opengeo

Reaction score
I've never had a smart phone and I'm thinking of getting either the Motorola Droid or the Incredible.

I read posts about HTC phones having Sense. Some people say that's a good thing and others say it is reason not to get an HTC phone. What is Sense? What does it do to or for you?

Thanks.
IMO, if you have never had a smartphone before, you will LOVE the Sense UI. Hands down, I would recommend getting the Incredible. If you are more technical and want more control over your phone, maybe the MotoDroid.

OP
S

SeattleUser

Reaction score
Technical?

My first priority is a phone that is easy to use. However, I am an engineer and a software developer. I was thinking I'd like to try writing java apps that would run on my phone. I also want to take decent pictures, do a small amount of texting and be able to get on the web or GPS once in a great while. My KRZR is a really reliable phone, but it sucks when it come to those features.