Sending Videos

OP
B

bowhunterd68

Reaction score
I seem to remember someone that had a DROID X had a way to resize or compress files. Can't find that option on the Maxx.

Dan.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Mine automatically compressed picture files. I'm running a Rom now, so I'm working off memory. I don't know if I've ever tried texting a video.

Sent from my XT912 running KOA resurrection CM10 jelly bean

OP
B

bowhunterd68

Reaction score
That's what's weird, it WILL resize pictures when they're too large.

Dan

Krenzy

Reaction score
I encounter the same problem. My videos are too large to send, even when they're super short clips.

Does Dropbox require a computer to use it as well? I don't have a home computer anymore...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I encounter the same problem. My videos are too large to send, even when they're super short clips.

Does Dropbox require a computer to use it as well? I don't have a home computer anymore...

Not at all.. Get the app from the Play Store.. And you are go to go...

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gail's file size limit is 24mb. Text is way smaller.

Do you mean Gmail? I thought they had a limit now but couldn't remember the size. Thanks

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

OP
B

bowhunterd68

Reaction score
Wow! I never knew there was a size limit for Gmail. Thanks.
Dan.

metalhead

Reaction score
Hi everyone!Just wondering how to properly send videos that I record with my DROID RAZR Maxx, via text or email.Thanks,Dan.
I assume your camera resolution is set to 1080 or 720? Try a lesser resolution setting and see if that works. I was experimenting a while back with texting videos and I could send a short clip on the lowest resolution. Crappy video though.....

metalhead

Reaction score
I was surfing around the Play Store last night and discovered a paid app called Video Kit. I bought it and it works! It gives you the ability to compress videos into numerous configurations that are text and email friendly. It does take a few steps and some time however.