SENCE UI theme

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Hey guys wanted to know if we will be getting a sense theme for UD I really like how my friends dinc looks and I just want to get some nice stuff from that not a rom just a theme

Droid1 running UD v1 luna theme

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
I only want a working sense dock and the music player that comes default with HTC phones

Zroid

Reaction score
HTC Dock

Under LauncherPro's setting use one of attached files as dock background and use the other png file (Transparent icon) as launcher icons.
I removed 2nd and 4th launchers so I am only using 3 to match the dock background.

Attachments

• HTC_Dock.png
    HTC_Dock.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 194
  • Icon.png
    Icon.png
    186 bytes · Views: 422

Zroid

Reaction score
There is actually attached Icon.png that you may not be able to see at the bottom of my previous reply. It should be in "attached image."
Just long press on an icon you want to change and choose change icon -> custom icon, then choose transparent image as an icon image.
Confusing... I know.

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
i got it working only thing is i wish we got a working dock where you can set it up exactly like the dinc and have the buttons pressable not invisible

Zroid

Reaction score
What do you mean by pressable? After appropriate setup in LauncherPro with the dock background and invisible icons it should function just fine. With my setup when I touch the area where it says "Phone," my dialer launches and down arrow to the left brings up my app drawer. I also made "+" web browser launcher.

illmatic636

Reaction score
OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
I mean lookat a video of a dinc and when they press it like that kind of pressable