Sena Ultraslim Pouch for Droid

Shel

Reaction score
Sena just came out with this pouch type case for the Droid, the Ultraslim Pouch for Droid.

Made of authentic leather, it's claim to fame is that Sena claims it's the thinnest leather pouch made for the Droid, and who am I to argue? From videos I've watched, this IS a very thin case.

Per their website:
Light zero bulk protective layer
Soft velvet lining with stitching along opening
Thinnest pouch Sena offers

This does appear to be a very thin pouch!

You can check out a video of the same case, for that, um, other smart phone [video=youtube;e4debcMRn6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4debcMRn6Q&feature=related"]here[/video].

The case comes in lots of different colors, including black, white, red, tan, etc.

$29.99

black.jpg

imdreaming

Reaction score
I just received my Sena case. It is functional and will protect my phone. But, as for the material, I seriously doubt that it is leather. It smells strongly of vinyl.

Time will tell.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
But, as for the material, I seriously doubt that it is leather. It smells strongly of vinyl.
It has a non-leather liner (according to the site) so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't smell of just leather.

You can always light it to see if it's vinyl. :D

mishibelle

Reaction score
I just received my Sena case. It is functional and will protect my phone. But, as for the material, I seriously doubt that it is leather. It smells strongly of vinyl.

Time will tell.

i'm not as concerned that it is real leather as I am concerned about quality and protection. I'm considering this case because I'm tired of popping my snap-on body glove on and off to it my docks. to slide it out of a protective case sounds my efficient.

Does anyone else have this case?

Reaction score

Just got a black one yesterday and it is nice. Snug at first but it forms to the Droid and then is easy to use. Great for front pocket carry - saves the bulk look. Exceptional quality and came in a nice box too. Got mine new off of ebay for $26.95 delivered. I wish they made more high quality stuff like this for cell phones.

mishibelle

Reaction score

Just got a black one yesterday and it is nice. Snug at first but it forms to the Droid and then is easy to use. Great for front pocket carry - saves the bulk look. Exceptional quality and came in a nice box too. Got mine new off of ebay for $26.95 delivered. I wish they made more high quality stuff like this for cell phones.

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to get it.