Sena Case

Terra

Reaction score
I know some have bought the Sena case made for the iphone and like it. Now Sena has finally released there first Motorola Droid leather pouch. It looks good and appears to be a good alternative to the Seido case. However, I'm more of a case guy myself; so I'd be interested in waiting to see what else Sena develops. Right now I'm torn between the two cases aforementioned, and the PDair case posted on an earlier thread. The PDair case has any interesting design, but I'm concerned with its durablility; specifically with the plastic seperating from the leather at the stitching from normal wear and tear. Anyway, I'm excited to see that manufacturers are designing various styles of cases for the Droid!

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry case, iPhone case, Treo case, iPod touch case, and other PDA cases

J-Buck

Reaction score
Thats nice. I don't know if i would pay 25 for a sleeve but i kinda like that. I feel like a high end phone like the Droid should come with a sleeve like that, but i guess thats asking for to much lol.

OP
T

Terra

Reaction score
I know right, I agree. I was suprized when I heard the droid came with a MicroSD card. It Asia and Europe most phones come bundled with a case and car charger, but they are priced much higher too.

NvrEnough

Reaction score
Dammit, I bought the idont version of this case two weeks ago. Im impatient. Wish I would have waited.

OP
T

Terra

Reaction score
Sena should have a return exchange policy. Might be worth the effort if your disatisfied with the case and don't mind the time and costs associated with return shipping.

J-Buck

Reaction score
yeh try returing it. if worst comes to worst ebay it. then pay the difference and get the droid one

DroidMunkey

Reaction score
I bought the elega... and to tell u the truth if tht comes out for the droid the only difference i could see is putting a hole on the side..... im perfectly happy with my idont case

DroidMunkey

Reaction score
the elega comes with a clip. the one he posted is just a pouch

Shel

Reaction score
I purchased the Sena case from the Apple store, knowing that I could return it up until Jan. 9th for a full refund.

Returned it today.

Not that the case was bad, it was actually a very nice, elegant leather case.

It's jut that I decided that for my purposes, while a quality, elegant pouch is nice, it's also a hassle.

Phone rings, or I want to look something up on my phone, reach in my pocket, pull out my Droid and pouch, remove Droid from pouch... and now what? Try to figure out if I want to hold the leather pouch while using the phone, or where I can put it down... it just gives me one more thing to worry about, and have to either hold or find somewhere to put down.

Got the Seidio InnoCase, and now, I remove my Droid from my pocket and either answer the call, or turn it on and start using it... no additional items to hassle with.

Just depends on how you generally use your device.

I can see how women esp. may like to use a simple pouch to protect the phone, when they're going to store it in their pocketbook... or if you like a clip, then you don't have to worry about where to put the pouch when using your phone.

Anyways, choice is grand, and 60 day money back return policies is even grander!

OP
T

Terra

Reaction score
I purchased the Sena case from the Apple store, knowing that I could return it up until Jan. 9th for a full refund.

Returned it today.

Not that the case was bad, it was actually a very nice, elegant leather case.

It's jut that I decided that for my purposes, while a quality, elegant pouch is nice, it's also a hassle.

Phone rings, or I want to look something up on my phone, reach in my pocket, pull out my Droid and pouch, remove Droid from pouch... and now what? Try to figure out if I want to hold the leather pouch while using the phone, or where I can put it down... it just gives me one more thing to worry about, and have to either hold or find somewhere to put down.

Got the Seidio InnoCase, and now, I remove my Droid from my pocket and either answer the call, or turn it on and start using it... no additional items to hassle with.

Just depends on how you generally use your device.

I can see how women esp. may like to use a simple pouch to protect the phone, when they're going to store it in their pocketbook... or if you like a clip, then you don't have to worry about where to put the pouch when using your phone.

Anyways, choice is grand, and 60 day money back return policies is even grander!

How are you liking the case? I have to admit it looks very nice. My only reservation is how easy is it to remove, and do you feel that it offers adequeate protection against falls?

slammin86

Reaction score
There was a coupon code for this case
HOLIDAYSAV

But it doesn't seem to work anymore.