Selling droid bring back to stock

nycdroid

Reaction score
Going to buy a X soon, I want to sell my droid, I need the easiest way to bring it back to stock 2.1 thanks in advance ...I am currently running FRF84B

uddin94

Reaction score
This is how i did it. ( droid life instructions not mine)

1. RSDLite 4.6
  2. Motorola Droid [COLOR=#0000FF ! important][COLOR=#0000FF ! important]USB[/COLOR][/COLOR] Drivers : 32-bit Windows | 64-bit Windows
  3. http://www.mediafire.com/?2nojyrkfznj

1. Download all of the files above including the 32-bit OR 64-bit Motorola USB Drivers.
2. Install RSDLite 4.6 AND the 32-bit or 64-bit Motorola USB Drivers (Depends on your [COLOR=#960000 ! important][COLOR=#960000 ! important]system[/COLOR][/COLOR] most will need 32-bit some will need 64-bit)
3. Connect your phone to USB and turn it off then while your phone is booting hold up on the DPAD.
4. Run RSD Lite 4.6 as Administrator (For all you Vista and 7 folks out there. If you are using XP you may not need to run as Administrator)
5. Click the ... next to the filename box and browse to where you saved the .sbf file and double click the .sbf file.
6. Hit start and below it should give you completion progress and all of that.
7. Once your phone is done being flashed (It may take a while so don't unplug it) it will reboot and you will be back at stock 2.0.1 no root.
8. Got to settings Check for update. Your phone should say there is one. This should be android 2.1 . Install and you done.

Credit to Droid life